The Preferred Specification for Locker Rooms
If you’re looking for lockers for a spa, fitness facility, pool area, or community center, plastic lockers are the perfect option!
Unlike metal, plastic lockers are constructed from corrosion proof, high density polyethylene (HDPE) material that won’t rust or dent. A practical and durable solution, plastic lockers resist scratches, will never need painting, and are impervious to moisture, making them the ideal solution for wet areas.
These lockers are quick to install and have low maintenance costs, giving you a 50% life cycle cost savings. With a 20 year warranty and Greenguard Gold Certification, you can feel confident choosing plastic lockers for your space.
Customize your plastic lockers with a wide range of colours, tiers, and sizes including standard, XL locker, Z locker, and more to suit your needs.
The Plastic Locker Advantage
- Most secure locking/latch system available: patented continuous slide latch made of ½” (127mm) thick High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) secures the entire length of the door
- Patented integral box provides strength: top and bottom are welded to frame; door and frame assembly is welded to box
- Optional slope top helps prevent items being stacked on top
- Heavy-duty stainless steel piano hinge is more durable and longer lasting than aluminum or plastic
- Ergonomically-designed handle with concealed stainless steel hasp
- Multiple locking mechanism options offer great variety
- Fully-assembled product for fast, easy installation
- Made from 30% pre-consumer content , 100% pre-consumer content or 100% post-consumer content
Did You Know?
On average, these plastic lockers keep more than 500 milk jugs out of landfills, which = 242kWh in delivered electricity which = 2,828 Thousand Btu in Net Energy Savings, which = enough energy to run:
- A hair dryer for 6.5 days
- A dishwasher for 8 days
- A washing machine for 3 weeks
- A lightbulb for 5.5 months
- A laptop for 6.5 months