The Preferred Specification for Locker Rooms
Schedule a Brainstorming Session Today!
If you’re looking for lockers for a spa, fitness facility, pool area, or community center, plastic lockers are the perfect option!
Unlike metal, plastic lockers are constructed from corrosion proof, high density polyethylene (HDPE) material that won’t rust or dent. A practical and durable solution, plastic lockers resist scratches, will never need painting, and are impervious to moisture, making them the ideal solution for wet areas.
These lockers are quick to install and have low maintenance costs, giving you a 50% life cycle cost savings. With a 20 year warranty and Greenguard Gold Certification, you can feel confident choosing plastic lockers for your space.
Customize your plastic lockers with a wide range of colours, tiers, and sizes including standard, XL locker, Z locker, and more to suit your needs.
The Plastic Locker Advantage
- Most secure locking/latch system available: patented continuous slide latch made of ½” (127mm) thick High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) secures the entire length of the door
- Patented integral box provides strength: top and bottom are welded to frame; door and frame assembly is welded to box
- Optional slope top helps prevent items being stacked on top
- Heavy-duty stainless steel piano hinge is more durable and longer lasting than aluminum or plastic
- Ergonomically-designed handle with concealed stainless steel hasp
- Multiple locking mechanism options offer great variety
- Fully-assembled product for fast, easy installation
- Made from 30% pre-consumer content , 100% pre-consumer content or 100% post-consumer content
Did You Know?
On average, these plastic lockers keep more than 500 milk jugs out of landfills, which = 242kWh in delivered electricity which = 2,828 Thousand Btu in Net Energy Savings, which = enough energy to run:
- A hair dryer for 6.5 days
- A dishwasher for 8 days
- A washing machine for 3 weeks
- A lightbulb for 5.5 months
- A laptop for 6.5 months
Download the brochures:
Get In Touch
Complete the form below to schedule your brainstorming session today!
We are a dedicated team of storage experts helping organizations maximize space, improve efficiencies, mitigate risk, and reduce costs. We work with you to understand your storage challenges and design custom solutions that allow you to do what you do best. Our unique process sets us apart as we are with you every step of the way! Our storage experts provide an in depth needs evaluation, and full design support for your project. We take care of proposal preparation and client presentations and will install the best storage solution for your needs. Lastly, we offer after sale service and warranty to make sure that your new storage solution is always working in tip top shape! Click here to learn about our process.
Our team of trusted factory certified installers have over 80 years of combined experience. You can trust that they will install your equipment properly, relocate existing equipment, and will train you to operate your new system safely. Our factory certified service team provides preventative and ongoing maintenance, and is always ready to fix any issue with spare parts on hand. Interested in our warranty program? Click here to see your options!